Mystic Messenger - ZEN's Route Day 5 to Day 10 (GOOD END)

8/05/2016 11:54:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Hola, I'm back with my updates. As some of you might have known that there were some copyright infringement issues by some YouTubers. So I went my way to ask Cheritz about the copyright issues. There wasn't a very clear reply, but Cheritz have outlined things that we are not supposed to do if we were to display the contents of the game on YouTube.

Things that would violate the copyright are as follow:
1. Showing progresses up to endings
2. Showing any paid content
3. Showing free talks
4. Showing any endings

Which in my opinion, it is reasonable because as developers of the game I believe we would want players to enjoy the game themselves as well. Also with respect to Cheritz's decision, my walkthroughs are only from Day 5 to Day 10. Please DO NOT ask me to upload day 1-4 and day 11, because I could not show you the progress to reach any of the character's route or the ending on day 11 (for good ends).

This post will list the videos that I've uploaded on my channel for Zen's route. I've reached a good end through my selections so you could use it as a reference if you want to. There are also options that I have yet to try so please feel free to look for other options and let me know in the comments on my video or here too!

------------ DAY 5 ------------


------------ DAY 6 ------------



------------ DAY 7 ------------

Part 1

Part 2


------------ DAY 8 ------------


------------ DAY 9 ------------


------------ DAY 10 ------------



I'll compile Yoosung's once I've finished updating on his route! Jumin's will be next!

Until next time!

Translates on an irregular basis, works on short bursts of energy, suffering in muscle spasms. Travelled from north to south of Japan but would go back again and again. Also a polyglot.